Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone!

This was a great Easter...even though we were missing so many family members.  :(  Pati & her new lil family stayed home because she hasn't been feeling too well.  They are trying to adjust to life with a newborn baby.  Karolina is just precious but is not yet on a feeding schedule.  Kiki, Matt, & the kiddos are in Italia but luckily, Matt's family is visiting so they are having a grand ole time with them!  This was our first Easter with our Papa :(  but we talked about him so much.  We talked about previous Easters with him and talked about how the mess the kids made would drive him c-r-a-z-y!  My pops...man, was he predictable! 

This was a good Lenten season for me...I did pretty well at giving up sweets and Facebook. I did cheat a couple of times, I won't lie...but I did try!  I really tried to pay attention to what Lent is really about and keep Jesus' sacrifice for me in mind as I wanted to complain or get upset about small things. 

I was thinking that it would be nice to continue giving something up each month...I'll have to keep thinking about it & get back to ya'll.  :)

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment