Tuesday, October 20, 2009

U2 = 360 tour = Houston rocked!


The concert in Houston was AWESOME!  I’m not sure if it was the better seats, the crazy group of people I was with, or the fact that I felt better (and was drinking) but I thought the Houston show was so much better than Dallas! 
We arrived in Houston just in time to pick up my cousins’ friends at the airport.  We had just enough time to check-in at the hotel and head to Reliant Stadiumthanks to all the traffic!  The show was GREAT and after, we continued to partyit was a great time!
After we rolled out of bed on Thursday, we went to eat Greek food then visit my Tio Pepe & Tia Josie who were in townit was great to see them and catch up.  We dropped our friends off at the airport and headed back to Dallas!  It was a short tripbut it was well worth the drive!
My cousin got much better pictures but he has not sent them to me yet. But here are a couple of pics that I took on my phone:






Overall,, 2009 brought me some great U2 experienceshowever, I do plan on attending at least one more show in 2010.  Stay tuned to find out where!

No comments:

Post a Comment